Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Patterned Paper Challenge #1


We all have done it...you go to the scrapbook store, and you see a piece of patterned paper you just have to have. You get it home...2 or 3 years later you still have not done anything with that patterned paper.


A group of us at work decided to promote the usage of our old paper by bringing in one sheet of our must have pattern paper and swapping it with each other. We each make as many cards as possible using that one sheet of paper. The hard part was using paper I didn't buy, using paper someone else didn't know what to do with, and making sure I had enough patterned paper for 4 of each of the cards (have to make sure everyone participating in the challenge gets one). Ok, so all of it was a challenge! This really made me get creative. I hope you enjoy my creations.

Check out
Katie's blog to see what she came up with for this Challenge.


No comments: