Thursday, February 5, 2009

Card Swap

I participate in a monthly card swap with co-workers. This month's swap was a color challenge. The colors we had to use were So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, and Almost Amethyst.


This color combo was generated at http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo/. This is a great sight to peruse unique color combos, especially when you are drawing a blank.

The base color of this card is So Saffron. I used Elegant Eggplant to stamp the Thanks a Bunch, colored thanks in with Almost Amethyst, and then added a little Certainly Celery colored bling. Hope you like it. It is simple, but I must say this color combo was especially challenging for me. I usually gravitate towards blues and greens. I can't wait to see everyone else's combinations!

Supplies
Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White cardstock; So Saffron Designer Series Paper; Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink; Almost Amethyst marker; 1 3/4 inch circle punch and corner rounder

Target Club Wedd White Satin Ribbon, Fiskars 2 inch circle punch, and Light Green bling (can't remember the manufacturer), versamark ink and Autumn Leaves Flourish Stamp

No comments: