Monday, February 9, 2009

Vinyl Hi!


Go Figure, I used Kraft....what can I say, this is one of the main colors I like to use for my cards. This card is 3 x 6.25 inches, which is my other favorite card size. After I stamped the label in Kiwi Kiss, I punched the image out with the curvy label punch. I traced the outside of the label on the Kraft cardstock and used the paper piercing tool to create a frame around the sentiment. The sentiment was added with dimensionals. The bottom of the card was scalloped, and a strip of Kiwi Kiss cardstock was added to the inside of the card to make the scallops stand out. After that I decided to adhere Chocolate Chip poly twill ribbon and draw two white lines above that.
Supplies
Stamps: Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, and Whisper White
Extras: Stampin' Up! Curvy Label punch, Fiskars scallop punch, SU! poly twill ribbon, American Crafts Vinyl Thickers, and Joann's metal brad thingies

1 comment:

KatieTurtle said...

I like the detail around the punch. Also like the white lines.