Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Workshop Projects




I have been enjoying the discount from being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and have been mostly a hobby demo for the last few years. I am actually having a workshop on Saturday, and I needed to create two projects. The key to these projects is that anyone can do them and enjoy card making. I made a little 3 x 3 inch notecard using paper, ribbon, and a stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalog. This is a super quick card. I think 5 minutes to create and 2 to duplicate.

For my second project I had to bust out my Trendy Trees set and created a fun, colorful 6 x 3 inch card. This is one of my favorite sizes, because it is unique and still only costs standard postage to send in the mail. I decided to not go traditional with the colors of my tree tops; I went with Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, and Kiwi Kiss. I used the stamp-a-jig to align the trunks with the tree tops. I was excited to finally use the pacific point textured cardstock and kiwi kiss ribbon. I ordered both of these items in May/June 2008 and had not used any of it yet. What a great way to use supplies, show other people what I love, and to support the habit!


Supplies for Sale-a-bration Card (all SU!):
Paper:
Kraft cardstock and Delicate Dots DSP
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches
Ink: Basic Black
Extras: Flower Punch, Ribbon from Bundle (Certainly Celery Polytwill)



Supplies for Thinking of You (all SU!):
Paper: Pacific Point Textured Cardstock, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip Cardstock, and Good Morning Sunshine Patterned Paper
Stamp: Trendy Trees
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Extras: Kiwi Kiss Ribbon and corner rounder

2 comments:

Randee E said...

Very simple but gorgeous! I'm sure your workshop customers will love 'em.

Savitri said...

What fun card!!! I LOVE them and I want to go to your workshop :)