Monday, April 20, 2009

Cupcake-tini

I had a little fun with Copics tonight! These things are so stinkin' addicting; they are like paper crafting crack. I created this fun Cupcake Martini card for a friends 30th B-day. We will passing this one around the office tomorrow. I used quite a few Copics, but that is because there were so many elements to this stamp. The glass, the cupcake, candle, and flame....all of these used different colors. I colored the stamp to match a new paper pack that I bought 1) for the fun colors and 2) because the paper line is Tiffany's. Couldn't resist!

Note: I stamped the the martini in Momento so I could use Copics, but I stamped the sentiment in SU! basic black ink. This is because the fine lines of the script ink up better in the SU! ink. The Momento can sometimes make thicker lines.


The Full Card


The Copics
Supplies:
Paper: Solar White cardstock (Neenah), Tangerine Tango and Basic Black cardstock (SU!), Patterned Paper (We R Memory Keepers)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Moment)), Basic Black (SU!)
Stamps: Cupcake Martini (Impression Obsession Inc), Sentiment (Stampabilities)
Extras: Ribbon (Target Club Wedd), Glitter (SU!), Twinkles red glitter pen.

2 comments:

Randee E said...

What a cute stamp!! And the card is pretty darn cute too! make sure we get to see it "live" before you give it away :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your co-workers were oooing and ahhhhing! I am!