Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring has Sprung

Ok - not really, it snowed this weekend. I can't wait until I see at least a solid week of spring weather. I have been into vibrant, fun colors lately that remind of a nice warm spring day. Maybe I am compensating for the crappy weather. Anywho, here is a fun and easy card that I made using ready-to-go chipboard flowers (bling and all). I think I am going to have to make some more of these quick cards and use this color combo again (chocolate, baja breeze, white, tangerine tango, spring moss).


Supplies:
Paper:
Tangerine Tango cardstock (SU!), Spring Moss cardstockck (PTI), Solar Crest White cardstock (Neenah), Patterned paper (Luxe Designs)

Ink: None
Stamps: None
Extras: Ribbon (SU!), Chipboard flowers (Me & My Big Ideas)

3 comments:

Randee E said...

Love the color combo - Love the card!

KatieTurtle said...

So fun! I really like the larger border of the green.

Kadee said...

Wow! I love that flower and all of the bold colors!