Monday, May 18, 2009

KWerner Color Challenge #52

It has been a while since I have participated in a Kristina Werner Color Challenge, and man o' man was this one a challenge. To quote my darling boyfriend "these are so anti-Tiffany colors". Yes, I never use these colors together and took me about 2 hours (so embarrassed) to put this together. I didn't like the card until the white embossed sentiment was on the bottom. Let me know what you think....I really stepped out of my comfort zone on this one.

Supplies:
Paper: Sahara Sand Cardstock (SU!), Patterned Paper (Sassafras)
Ink: Yellow (Colorbox); Versamark
Stamps: Friends till the End (PTI)
Extra: Punch and Ribbon (SU!); Button (Autumn Leaves); Embossing Powder (Stampendous)

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cute card, fresh and simple - very attractive!

KatieTurtle said...

Retro-funk. You are right, the are anti-Tiffany colors, but good job at powering though and creating a fresh and funky card!

Jennifer G said...

So C.U.T.E.!! Reminds me of my retro childhood...love it! Great job.

Randee E said...

I like it. Definitely retro, love the heart background paper. I think I have some similar that is from those retro days!!

Leonie said...

I love, love, love it! So cute and these were very tricky colors, they are "anit-Leonie" colors too! lol!

Winter said...

Cute! I love all the patterns!

Stamping Cafe said...

Awwww, this is super duper adorable!! Love it!

Thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog!

Marisa G said...

This is very cute! Great job of combining all of those patterns together.

sideoats + scribbles said...

OH this is so super duper cute!!!! Love everything about it! Yum.

OdaMaria said...

What a cute card:).