Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Little Gardening and Some Fun News

The last few weekends I have been playing in the dirt. The first weekend I extended the garden to make room for an herb garden, edged and mulched. The next weekend I planted the herb garden and my poppy plant. I just love poppies, and I have always wanted one. I saw this bright orange one and it had to come home and live in my the garden. This past weekend I finished these fun planters (took me all day, but it was so fun) and added pentunias to one of the beds to fill it in. I will have to show you how my garden grows next month. I can't wait until the peonies bloom and every thing fills in.


My wonderful news is that one of my cards won the A Rainy Day Contest at Moxie Fab! Yeah I am beyond excited! Click here to view the post on Cath's Blog (my rainy day girl is the last card of the post). I am so exited to get my goodies in the mail and will share with you as soon as they arrive.

3 comments:

Randee E said...

Can you plant some flowers at my house!! They're all so pretty. I love the Hydrangeas in the pot!

KatieTurtle said...

you can design my landscape for me anytime!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Congrats on your win! Such a cute card and sentiment. Your planters look awesome. Could you please come do mine?? ;)