Monday, June 29, 2009

Blingy Little Lady

I used the most recent sketch from 2 sketches 4 you HERE to create this fun B-day card for a gal at work. She loves ladybugs and has a bright personality (just one of those people you love being around). I couldn't think of a more fitting card for her than a blingy lady combined with fun, bright patterned paper. I can't take credit for the lady bug punch; my friend Randee posted THIS on her blog. I decided to turn the little lady red and add quite a bit of bling (that is for you Nicole).

The Close-Up

Supplies:
Paper: Patterened Paper (American Crafts); Red and Black cardstock (SU!); White textured cardstock (Archiver's)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Moment); Basic Black marker (SU!)
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Extras: Scallop punch (SU!); 1" Circle punch (EK Success); Felt (Creative Cafe); Bling (Mark Richards and JoAnn's)

11 comments:

Randee E said...

Get outta here!!! way too cute and great use of the sketch!!. Love that cloud paper. I have seen WAY too many cute cards with it. This is at the top of the list :0)

claudia shadler said...

awesome! what a fun summer lady bug card! I like how you created the bug, and what cute black rhinestones!

Clouds :D

cnelson said...

love the fresh, clean look of this! perfectly fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this card!!! So cute!!!

Unknown said...

I love the scallop punch and the lady bug. TOOOOO cute!

KatieTurtle said...

Love it! This is so awesome tiffany. I love the cloud paper and the green dashes.

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is so cute! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

papertrails leaver said...

such a fun card and I like your use of the scallop to make the ladybug!

Cindy Lee said...

What a cute lady bug card!

Anonymous said...

I love the clean lines, I love the scallop/lady buy (genius!), and I love the brightness of it all. Great job!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute!