Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You Make Life Bright

This is the last lamp card for a while (I swear). That is only because this is my last post of goodies that I created with the gals a couple weekends ago. Time has just flown! I created this card with some hoarded Scenic Route paper and Copics. I used both sides of the patterned paper...don't you just hate it when you love both sides.

The Close-Up

Supplies:
Paper: Taken with Teal and Old Olive cardstock (SU!); Solar White cardstock (Neenah); Patterned Paper (Scenic Route)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Stamps: Shine On (Unity Stamp Co)
Extras: Apron Lace punch (Fiskars); Corner Rounder (Creative Memories); BG Copics; Bling (Mark Richards)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your lamp card... the colors and the whimsey are just right...I have been thinking of getting that set myself.. I may just have to endulge!!