Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Make a Splash



Two weekends ago I got together with Janie and Marisa and I got a little scrapbooking done. I finished this page using some sassafras goodies and my Studio Calico Over the Rainbow kit. Once I got a subdued background together and had all my fussy cutting done the page and pageling came together nice and easy. This two page spread is a 12 x 12" and a 6 x 12". I love getting a little scrapbooking done and have a few more posts this week.

Close-up of Scrapling


Having a great time in Seattle!

Supplies (all supplies from Studio Calico Over the Rainbow kit except items listed below)
Paper:
Soft Sky textured and Tangerine Tango cardstock (SU!)
Ink: White, red, orange and lime paint (Making Memories)
Stamps: None
Extras: White Pen (Ranger Ink); Black Journaler (Zig); Circle punches (SU!)

No comments: