Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Whooo-lloween



This is my second post tonight, so scroll on down!

I created a second card for the Moxie Fab World Gradient is Radient Challeng. This time I wanted a clean and simple card so I stamped the owl that I got from the Michael's $1 Bin in 3 shades of purple and then orange. I added a little bling to the orange owl to make him stand out a little more. To make the owls pop a little more I drew a rectangle around those fun owls. Since I didn't have a stamp I hand wrote the sentiment. That always works in a pinch.

Can't you tell I just love Halloween. Don't worry I will stop making and posting Halloween cards by the end of this month : )

Enjoy your Day.

Supplies:
Paper:
White Cardstock (Neenah)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, and Pumpkin Pie (SU!)
Stamps: Owl (Michaels)
Extras: Black Marker 05 (Zig); Bling (Kaiser)

7 comments:

NinaB said...

This is beautiful. I love the simplicity of it.

Beth said...

CUTE! That border is awesome - I WILL be CASE'ing that! :)

Randee E said...

Get out!! This is adorable. Love his blingy eyes. Moxie fabness at it's best!!

A Little This and Alot of That said...

what a cute card...i love how you did the different colors and then highlighted the organge one..... GREAT

Cath said...

Hey Tiffany! Thanks againfor entering the challenge! I'm glad you're enjoying it so much! :)

Cindy said...

I just love this.

Charlene said...

Very cute!!!!