Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Danger Poison



I have a few more Halloween cards to share. For this card I used paper from Pink Paisley for my focal point. I distressed to add to the spooky and some of that lovely black lace. Rather than adding floss or twine to the buttons I covered the holes with some black bling. It has been another long day, so this is a short post.

Have a Happy Halloween!

Supplies:
Paper:
Elegant Eggplant and Basic Gray cardstock (SU!) cardstock (Pink Paisley); Striped Paper (Basic Grey)
Ink: Soot Black (Ranger Ink)
Stamps: Damask (Studio G)

Extras: Buttons (PTI); bling (Hobby Lobby); Lace (Rusty Pickle); Corner Rounder (Cromper Chomper)

2 comments:

Amy Heller said...

Ooooh, I love this card! Great job, Tiffany! BTW, I left you something on my blog! :)

Jessica said...

Hi, Tiffany!!! Your creations are fantastic!!! I have left an award for you over at my blog :)