Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Last 2009 Halloween Card





I know I have been MIA lately. Work has been so busy I have not been able to get anything done at home, even crafting or updating the blog. I had a fabulous Halloween with my niece and my family. My sister, my niece and I got dressed up and went around the block to collect some candy goodness. She made it up one street before needing piggybacks, and of course I was the piggy! Here is my homage to Halloween, all though it has past : (

Be prepared for more Christmas Cards this week.

Supplies:
Paper:
Kiwi Kiss, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie cardstock (SU!) Patterned Paper (Pink Paisley and Basic Grey)
Ink: Soot Black (Ranger Ink)
Stamps: Polka Dots 2 background (PTI); Skeleton (SU!)
Extras: Button (Autumn Leaves); Bling (Kaiser); Rick Rack (Rusty Pickle); Corner Rounder (Corner Chomper); Markers (Copics)

2 comments:

Randee E said...

Saving the best for last ;0)!! I LOVE that skeleton and dog - and your distressed background is awesome - I would have thought it was pp if I hadn't seen it up close!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards Tiffany!