Monday, June 7, 2010

Beautiful Day



A Muse is having a Taking off Some Layers!!! challenge over in their lounge, and of course I had to participate. This was a challenge, only one layer, even my CAS cards have a little something popped up. I used the same small blue gingham print on this card as the prego cards in the previous post. I embossed the Bursting Blooms in White. The sentiment was one long sentence, so I used a marker to ink up half of the image at a time. This way the sentiment was 2 lines and would fit on my odd sized card (5.5 x 3.25 inches). This was a quick and easy card - maybe 5 minutes! I love how it turned out.

Supplies:
Paper:
Gingham Patterned Paper (A Muse)
Ink: Versamark Ink (Tsukineko)
Stamps: Bursting Blooms and Sentiment (A Muse)
Extras: White Embossing Powder (Stampendous); Bling (Kaiser); Basic Black Marker (SU!); Corner Rounder (Corner Chomper)

6 comments:

Jennie M said...

This is SO pretty! What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Lounge challenge! :)

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous! Love that you have a patterned background!

Sonja said...

beautiful!!! love the embossing!

Beach Girl 115 said...

A beautiful card - I love blue, so your choice of the gingham is very summery!

Alanna Harris said...

how gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! I love the shape and the white on gingham. Great job