Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Belated Father's Day

 
Wow, my vacation really flew - it always does!  I meant to post this before I left, but I never got a photo before I left.  My dad is a true handy man, a craftsman, and I wanted to make a card that reflected him.  I used cherry veneer, nails from my tool box, a little measure tape ribbon, and distressed up some MM fabric letters.

I am also super excited to say that I made the COTW over at 2 Sketches 4 You for the card in the previous post!  I have been loving the PTI chair sets.

Enjoy your day!

Supplies:
Paper: Real Cherry Veneer (Creative Imaginations); Not Quite Navy Cardstock (SU!)
Ink: None
Stamps: None
Extras: Measuring Tape Ribbon (Jo Ann's); Tag and Letters (Making Memories); Nails; Sewing Machine

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I saw that you won COTW! Congrats on that! Your man card is perfect!

Tenia Nelson said...

I so love this!!! You are sooo talented!!!