Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bundle of Joy



Here is a fun baby card I made using some American Crafts Letterbox paper and a dollar stamp from Micheal's.  I love that bin!  This was a quick one for me because I used a sketch from the Go To Sketches magazine.   That is one of my fav issue...love the sketches....love the samples in the mag.


The only technique on this card is the paper piecing and the weaving of the ribbon.  I used an exacto knife to make the slits and then I wove the ribbon.

Have to make it a quick post.  I have to walk the dog and head to bed.

Supplies:
Paper: Letterbox Patterned Paper (American Crafts)
Stamps: (Onsie) Studio G, Sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Cocoa (Momento Ink)
Extras:  Polytwill Ribbon (SU!); Lg Scallop Punch (EK Success); Bling (Mark Richard's); Glitter Pen (Copic); Sewing Machine

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh this is so cute, love the little bling!

Lydia said...

What a wonderful Card, great colors, and I love the ribbon technique!

~amy~ said...

Soooo cute!!! I love it!

Taco Recipes said...

Great blog post thanks for sharing.