Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scallopped Hexagon

 

I decided to go a different route with one of my new favorite sets.  I once again used the Hexagon-A-thon set from Schlosser Designs.  I used two of the images from the set to create a kind of scalloped edge.  All you craft supply hoards out there will be so proud - the friends acrylic word is from my stash circa 2004.  I can't get enough of this set...keep your eyes peeled cuz I made a scrapbook page with this set this weekend. 

I decided to go clean and graphic with this card with one of my fav color combos: pink, turquoise, green, white and black.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Mine has been a whirlwind, but so much fun.  Crafting with my gals, Marisa and Janie, and dinner with my Mom.

Supplies:
Paper: Solar white cardstock (Neenah)
Ink: Basic Black and Melon Mambo (SU!)
Stamps: Hexagon-A-Thon (SD)
Extras: Ribbon (from Erin - thanks!!), Hardware (SU!); Acrylic Friend Sticker (Tim Holtz for Junkitz); Button (Creative Cafe); Baker's Twine (Bought at Studio Calico)

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Yipes this is fantasic! Love the new blog and picture!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, love this! Love the colors and the button and the frame and I could go on and on. Hexagons are awesome.

Michele Gross said...

Wowzers! This is really really really cool!!