Monday, September 6, 2010

A Little Four of a Kind Love



I am the proud 1/3 owner of the Summer 2010 Exclusive PTI stamp set.  This little set stops in for monthly visits with Marisa, Janie, and I.  The three of us spent enough combined at the PTI booth at the CHA Supershow to get our hands on this set and last month was my turn to break it in. Don't you just love our restraint :)

I made 3 cards with it and forgot to take a photo of the third one (figures).  So here are two of them.  My favorite bloom on this set has to be the fuzzy looking one I used in the above cards.  I was also very brave and used purple, which I never use aside from Halloween.  I also created a new color comob (at least I don't remember seeing it before).  I pulled Marigold Morning (Retired SU! color), Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, and Bermuda Bay together to create one of these cards.

That is about all.  Off to clean and play in the craft room.  For those in the states - Enjoy your long weekend!

Supplies for Smile:
Paper: Solar White Cardstock (Neenah); Bermuda Bay cardstock (SU!); Bitty Box patterned paper (PTI)
Ink: Marigold Morning and Basic Brown (SU!); Spring Moss Pigment Ink (PTI) 
Stamps: Four of a Kind (PTI)
Extras: Spring Moss Ribbon (PTI); Pinking Circles and Large Circles Dies (Spellbinders)


Supplies for Birthday Wishes:
Paper: Kraft cardstock (SU!); Bitty Box patterned paper (PTI) 
Ink: Spring Moss Pigment Ink (PTI); Purple Chalk Ink (Colorbox); Versamark
Stamps: Four of a Kind (PTI) 
Extras: Buttons (Creative Cafe); Black Embossing Powder and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!); Sticky Strip

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are rockin' Miss Lady!!!

Randee E said...

Love the "new" color combo, looks great together! especially the marigold with the berry sorbet, really pretty.