Monday, September 20, 2010

A Little Inspiration


Schlosser Designs is sponsoring an Etsy Inpsired Challenge (EIC #106).  I saw the peacock feather and I already had my Hexagon-A-Thon set inked up (scroll down to previous post - I know 2 in one night can't believe it either).  I pulled the color combo and the centric design of the peacock feather to create this 4.25 x 4.25 inch card.  I am going to make this quite.  I have to get a few hours of work in before I get a little shut eye.  Big day and no work for almost 2 weeks - whoo hooo!!!

This color combo is Concord Grape, Melon Mambo, and Bermuda Bay.  I am going to have to use this one more often.

8 comments:

Michele Gross said...

This is fab! I lOVE this hexagon set and the colors are so cool! Great take on the inspirations :)

Laurel said...

OMG I love this!

Bonita Rose said...

SO SO GREAT.. love this card!

Erin S. said...

Fantastic card! I love the color combo and the bling!!

Virginia L. said...

Very COOL!! Love the pop of turquoise in this! So simple yet so effective! Thanks for playing with us at Etsy Inspired Challenge!

Randee E said...

What a great take on the inspiration!! And I'm loving EVERYTHING you've done with this set :0)

de said...

Ewwww! I love Hexagon a Thon! That's next on my list! I love the card you have created! It's so pretty! Thanks for representin' SD!


Thanks for playing along with us at EtsyInspired this week!

SmilynStef said...

Love those vibrant colors ... and what a super-fun design ... great inspired card.