Saturday, February 5, 2011

Your My Type

I made this v-day card using a new hero arts stamp.  I love it.  It is a cling stamp set with a typewriter and some fun sentiments.  I used a red lace doily heart for the back ground, added a little twine, and popped the typewriter up.  This is one of my favorite color combos.  I decided to finish the inside as well.

  


I have some really fun news...I am a winner of the Bold and Bright Challenge for the Color Inspiration for Card Makers over at the Moxie Fab Blog.  YEAH ME!

I also thought I would share some photos of the blizzard we had on Tues and Wed last week.



Supplies
Paper: Patterned Paper (K&Co); Whisper White (SU!); Red Glitter (Studio Paper); Solar White (Neenah
Stamps: My Type (Hero Arts)
Ink: Basic Black (SU!)
Extras: Heart Punch (EK Success); Twine (The Twinery); Doily (Wilton)

2 comments:

Ann said...

I love this color combo, too! Great card!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cute card and love the 'typed' sentiments. OMG! That is a 'ton' of snow. OK, here in Colorado we expect that much. So glad I was not there. Hope you are all dug out and Spring really does arrive soon for you.