Monday, March 21, 2011

A Denim Reject

The Sept/Oct submission has closed at Papercrafts Magazine.  I did have 1 card accepted - YEA!!!!!!  I always thought it would bother me that I would have rejected cards, but it really doesn't.  Strange (I know) but I figured that those rejected cards are cards that I really like, and I those cards will make happy mail in their lifetime. Only 8.6% of cards submitted for this issue were accepted.  I am part of that small percentage, and that makes me happy :)  What also makes me happy is that Amber is having a Reject Blog hop, which makes the idea of being a reject fun!  So add your reject and join the fun.

Here is a card that was inspired by one of the sketches.  I love everything about this card, got to reuse some old denim jeans, and have a baby card that is ready to go!

Happy Monday.

Supplies
Paper: Solar White (Neenah); grid paper  from Office Collection (Pink Paisley); handmade from Sweet Marmalade (Sassafras)
Ink: None
Stamps: None
Extras: Mod Blooms (Sassafras); Denim from an old pair of Jeans; Chipboard Letter Stickers from Porcelain collection (BasicGrey)

No comments: