Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Paper Smooches Christmas Fun

As soon as Freezy Fellas came out, I had to order it!  I also might have had to also buy the Christmas Greeting and Santa Paws.  I had been eyeing Santa Paws for a year.  I had the opportunity to play with my Paper Smooches goodies during my crafty weekend with Marisa.

Here are a few of the cards (and a tag) that I created.  These sets are so fun.

Here a few fun Crafty notes:
I used a sewing machine to add a border and stripes to the tags behind Santa.  The doggy is paper pieced, highlighted with a warm colored Copic, and glossy accents were added to his nose.  The reindeer was embossed in white and then colored with a copics (be careful not to get the marker on the embossing powder.  I also created black bubble eyes on the reindeer by coloring white pearls with a black copic.

Have a Happy Turkey Day!






What's in it?
Patterned Paper: Peppermint Twist by Crate Paper and Merrymint by American Crafts and Latte Paper Julliete by A Muse (the store, not catalog)
Cardstock: Kraft and Sahara Sand (SU!), Solar White (Neenah), Pistachio (A Muse Studio)
Ink: Versamark, Tuxedo Black Momento, and black Staz On 
Stamps: Freezy Frends, Christmas Greetings, and Santa Paws by Paper Smooches
Extras: White embossing powder by Stampendous, black embossing powder by SU!, cream twine by DCW, green bakers twine by The Twinery,  red and white rhinestones by Bazzil, white pearls by Kaiser, Polar White Flower Soft, Icicle Stickles by Ranger, and Copic markers, Tag dies by Sizzix, washi tape by MT, glitter tape by American Crafts.

1 comment:

Sandy W. said...

Very cute! I love the sewing that you do on the cards and the puns!