Sunday, January 18, 2009

Krafty Valentines

Janie, Marisa, and I try to get together once a month to be creative and almost always to shop. We decided to make 3 Valentines These are my 3 cards for our swap. As you can see I was a little into Kraft tonight. Marisa has posted her cards to her blog.

B-Mine (Left is the Front and Right is the Inside)

Card Ingredients: Stampin' Up! Kraft, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, and Riding Hood Red cardstock. Blush Patterned Paper by Basic Grey. Quickutz heart, EK Success heart punch, Fiskars scallop punch, American Craft Thickers, and white satin ribbon from Target's Club Wed. I created the dash by cutting the Thickers letter "l" in half.

My Love (Left if Front and Right is Inside)

Card Ingredients: Stampin' Up! Kraft and Whisper White cardstock. Soot Black Distress ink, Versamark, and SU! Purely Pomegranate ink. Making Memories and K&Co Patterned Paper. Quickutz heart. SU! corner rounder, tool kit, buttons, and dimensionals. My love and hearts stamps are from an acrylic stamp set maybe by Clear Designs, but I am not sure.

Green/Pink Be Mine (Left is Front and Right is Back)

Card Ingredients: Stampin' Up! Kraft, Whisper White, and Riding Hood Red cardstock. Cloud9Design pattern paper and DCWV Glitter Matstack. Quickutz heart, White Signo Pen, Black 08 Zig marker, bling, SU! Scallop and 1 3/8" punches, EK Success heart punch, and SU! dimensionals. This card is a 3" x 6" card. In order to create the white boarder I cut a piece of cardstock to 2.5" x 5.5", attached the cardstock to the center of the card using removable Dotto adhesive, and then traced around the cardstock with my white pen. After the ink dried I removed the cardstock and rubbed the Dotto off with my finger.

No comments: