Friday, January 23, 2009

Flocking Cupcake


I have been a little under the weather, so I am posting something I made a little while ago. I made the background by clear embossing the SU! polka dot background stamp on SU! basic black paper. I then adhered 2 rows of Ribbon from Maya Road to the card stock and added the fun, cut-out cupcake. The cupcake is a from Hero Arts. The cupcake is flocked using flocking powder from Doodle Bug and sequence bling from Prima. I colored the bottom with a chalk marker and blender pen. The inside (which I forgot to photo before I gave the card to my Super adorable niece) says "You deserve a day sprinkled with fun". This is a little gift card size creation.

I will have more to post on Sunday, since I am having a meeting of the minds with Marisa and Janie on Saturday....All day Scrappin'/Stampin' party! I tell ya, we are wild.

No comments: