Sunday, January 25, 2009

Seriously Sassy

I had a very creative weekend with the girls. I finished my Basic Grey Calendar for my desk at work, a few scrapbook pages, and about 9 cards. Here is the first of my postings from this weekend. Keep your eyes peeled there will be 2 more postings.

This is the first scrapbook page posted to my blog (and it will not be the last). This is a photo of my niece, who is seriously sassy. I thought I might try to get a little fancy and have some close-ups of some of the details on the page below. It has been a while since I have scrapbooked, and I was afraid I had lost my touch. I must say I am really proud of this layout.

I got the look of randomness of the buttons at the bottom of the page by literally throwing the buttons down on the page like sprinkles. I liked where they landed, so I adhered them.

Scrapbook ingredients
Paper: Basic grey white distressed, blue distressed and patterned paper from Urban Prairie: transparency from Hambly Press

Accessories: Buttons from Autumn Leaves, Zig Pen, Flowers from Doodlebug and Making memories, Silver adhesive button thingy from Joann's

Quickutz Diesel Cookie Cutter Dies





No comments: