Monday, February 23, 2009

Paper Challenge #3 - Part 1




I have started my cards for our latest paper challenge. This time I received two-sided paper Cosmo Cricket paper (I included swatches of both sides above). I decided to make a little envelope with a sizzix die. I tied the bow around the envelope and added a prima flower. I have a 2 x 12 inch strip left. I need to create 5 of something with that strip....see keep a look out for part Deux.

By the way, I forgot to mention the neatest thing. I made the background using my new PTI retro background set. Love, love, love it. I will have to play more with this set this weekend. The girls are coming over for a scrapping weekend. Plus I want to play with some of their ribbon and paper that I ordered.



Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up! (sentiment and dots at the bottom)
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink
Paper: Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Kraft, Chocolate Chip CS SU! and Cosmo Cricket PP
Extras: Scalloped punch (Fiskars), Petal Fold Sizzix die, Ribbon (Target Club Wedd), Flower (Prima), Pearl (Mark Richards)

No comments: