Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome Little One.....

Their is a new addition to the family! What you say, who had a baby? My boyfriend's parents got a new doggie, Molly, from a shelter. To welcome her to her new home we got her some fancy treats and a fun, squeeky hippo. Even dogs like handmade gift bags. So I took a plain white gift bag from Nashville Wraps and Retired SU! Hawaiian Papaya Pattered Paper and made this fun bag with a scalloped edge (girly, since it is a girl dog). I walked on the wild side and mixed the dog theme with flowers. What can I say, I am a real wild one!

The tag base is from Maya Road; it is one of their frosted acrylic key chains. There were about 6 of them per pack that I picked up from my fav indy-scrap shop Craft Fancy. This place is wonderful, the girls are absolutely fabulous and super helpful, plus I feel like I contribute to a small business by buying their stuff. They have a nice selection of amuse stamps, copic markers, maya road, american crafts.....ok I am done with my tangent. Hope you like the first 3-D creation posted to my blog.





Supplies:
Stamps: Dog and paws from Inkadoo clear stamps
Paper: Hawaiian Papaya SU! PP (retired)
Ink: VersaMagic Java Chip
Extras: Bag from Nashville Wraps, SU! Scallop Edge punch, Creative Memories Oval cutter, Maya Road oval scallop frosted tag, SU! polytwill ribbon (retired), American Crafts Thickers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like it? I Love it. Very cute. However if the doggie is anything like mine. Neither the Hippo (too cute) or the treats will last very long :0) Have a good weekend.