Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rabbits and Lambs



Easter is right around the corner, so I decided to bust out my Michael's $1 stamps and make a couple of cards. These are the same base and same template; I just changed the colors in order to suit each of the images. I will be selling these cards at Russo Espresso in Fairview Park, Ohio. The owner has graciously agreed to let Katie, Randee and I sell our creations there. Make sure you stop by his coffee shop if you are in the area. I am super excited!!! Here's hoping they sell.

The Close-up


And the Markers:

Supplies:
Paper: Wild Wasabi (SU!), Berry Sorbet (PTI), Solar Crest White (Neenah), Patterned Paper (American Crafts and Amuse)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Stamps: All stamps by Studio G
Extras: Scalloped Square Die (Spellbinders), buttons and ribbon (PTI), small scallop border punch (EK Success), Copics, Embroidery Floss

3 comments:

Janie C said...

These are awesome! I love the job you did with the copics... You have been a copic-a-holic and have done a great job. Now I gotta go back to Michaels.

KatieTurtle said...

I like how you took the same layout and made two different looks. The coloring is great!

Marlou McAlees said...

im just admiring your gorgeous cards :)