Monday, March 30, 2009

Martinis All in a Row

In addition to selling my creations, I have also been exchanging cards for labor. A co-worker agreed to change the oil in my car for 2 b-day cards. He chose the Melon Berry card with the Absolutely Fabulous sentiment from this post and requested a masculine card. Masculine cards are hard for me, and they are not something I tend to keep around. So I put this one together last night using rub-ons and Copic markers. The neat thing was that the rub-on leaves an invisible outline around the image that you can't fill in with a Copic. It added white space between the color and the outline, which looked cool and I didn't even have to try...IRL is looks really cool (The photo probably doesn't do it justice). I forgot to mention this was a super quick and easy card. For man cards I usually go simple, otherwise it turns out too girly.

Supplies:
Paper: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip cardstock (SU!); Mellow PP (Basic Grey)
Ink: None
Stamps: None
Extras: Rub-ons (SU!)

1 comment:

Marisa G said...

Cute card again. What rub-on set does this use?