Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cheer Up Buttercup!

I made this card for our monthly card swap with the gals at work. The swaps this month needed to use acetate or vellum. I used vellum cardstock that I stamped on for the card base. I used white, aqua mist, raspberry fizz, and chocolate for my color combo; I will definitely be revisiting that one. Two cards in a row with Scattered showers...all I have to say, is I love this set! I think my next card with Scattered Showers is going to be a baby card.


Supplies:
Paper: Aqua Mist and Raspberry Fizz (PTI); Chocolate Chip and Vellum cardstock (SU!); Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Raspberry Fizz (PTI); Chocolate Chip (SU!); White (StazOn)
Stamps: Scattered Showers (PTI); Polka dot background (SU!)
Extras: Scallop Border Punch (SU!); Raspberry Fizz Ribbon (PTI); Pearls (Hobby Lobby)

2 comments:

Randee E said...

I think this card turned out really cute! Love the color combo.

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oooooo, love this one too! :)