Monday, May 11, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #5

I am just squeeking this one in before Mr Linky closes. Once again I have to say it....I love this color combo for Dawn McVey's Color Challenge #5! I decided to play with my Scattered Showers set. I order it the day of last month's release from PTI and have yet to have fun with it. I have to use it before I order the new Bird Watching and Additions sets designed by Melissa Bickford. Anywho, for this challenge I decided to make a fun circle patterned in the background using Raspberry Fizz Bitty Dot paper from PTI and Pretty in Pink DSP from Stampin' Up! punched out using different sizes of circle punches. This card came together very easily and believe it without ribbon, buttons, or bling. I can't wait to make more fun stuff with this set!


Supplies:
Paper: White Watercolor cardstock (Archiver's), Basic Gray Textured Cardstock (SU!), Pretty in Pink DSP (SU!), Raspberry Fizz Bitty Dot Paper (PTI)
Ink: Basic Gray (SU!)
Stamps: Scattered Showers (PTI)
Extras: Punches (Fiskars, EK Success, SU!)

4 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is just too cute! I LOVE those circles, what a super fun element! :)

Marisa G said...

Very cute! I like it, I like it alot. ;-)

Winter said...

So pretty! Love that stamp set!

Randee E said...

So cute! Loved your card exchange card too! It would fit perfectly in the Moxie Fab World Rainy Day Challenge :0)