Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Princess



I completed another scrapbook page tonight (Thanks for the inspiration Janie). I am going with the Janie mantra; one scrapbook page a week. I can do this and by the end of the year I will have 52. I had my American Crafts stuff out and went to town. This was quick layout...maybe 30 -45 minutes, which is super quick for me. I love this layout and am sure part of it is that I love this photo of my niece. The way the light made her glow made her seem all sweet and innocent. Truth is she is sassy...love her!!!!

This was a super simple layout. I used the patterned paper to focus on the photo by cutting out the clouds from my patterned paper and popped a few up to add a little dimension. I also added the thicker directly to the photo. No scrapbook page is complete without Thickers!!!

The Close-Up



Stay tuned, tomorrow is the first Sketch Girls Sketch Challenge. Stop by tomorrow to see the what me and the other designers come up with!

Supplies:
Paper:
Patterned Paper (American Crafts); Cardstock (Bazzil)
Ink: None
Stamps: None
Extras: Scallop punch (SU!); Thickers (American Crafts)

No comments: