Monday, September 21, 2009

A Cup of Happy



I have been so busy lately. Getting caught up at working, getting sick, and having a B-day. On Friday I saw 500 Days of Summer, a must see! Then on the weekend I went with Janie and Marisa to a White Sox game. Go, go White Sox! You have to see this video below (Marisa is a turncoat...and she calls herself a Royals Fan). Just kindin', love ya! This video makes me giggle everytime I watch it. Janie is the camera operator/interviewer, Marisa is being interviewed, and I am in the background giggling (every now and again you can see the side of my face in the camera). Such a busy month, but fun! Thought I would let you know where I was.



I just finished halfway putting together a Halloween card. I am almost done, but I needed to step away. I will post that later. Here is a card I made for my friend, Joan, on her b-day. I used some goodies from Crate Paper and my new Unity stamp set. It is so versatile and I can't wait to use the pie! I stamped the cup on kraft and then colored it in with copics to create an earth tone feel.

Happy Monday....okay as happy as the beginning of a work week can be.

Supplies:
Paper:
Kraft cardstock (SU!); patterned paper (Crate Paper)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Stamps: Hodgepodge of Happiness (Unity)
Extras: Markers (Copics); cardstock dies (Crate Paper)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I ♥ this card! So cute and fun and whimsical!

(-: Heidi

Sara said...

Love the earth tones, very pretty