Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pop on Over

Cath is having a challenge over on the Moxie Fab blog. The challenge is to create a card using household items. I have so many ideas swirling around in my brain and came up with this won first. When I first bought the chipboard I need I wanted to turn the toast and toaster into a card with a pun. Since it didn't look right on the outside I added to the inside. It makes me giggly and is so punny!

Outside


Inside


Supplies:
Paper:
Patterned Paper (PTI and Cosmo Cricket); Kraft (SU!)
Ink: Antique Linen (Ranger Ink)
Stamps: None
Extras: Cardstock Stickers (Basic Grey); Decorative Chipboard (Cosmo Cricket): Glaze Pen; Corner Chomper

6 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

LOVE IT!! I saw that challenge too and started looking to my stamps, but your card is just the cutest with the chipboard!

Lisa Johnson said...

Holy Cheez-its! I love this card! So cute and whimsical! I love the papers you used and the pun it so adorable! Love the toast & toaster! Beautiful work!

~amy~ said...

♥♥love it♥♥

I'm a ginormous cosmo cricket fan and just love that little toaster and toast....tooooooo cute!!!!

Randee E said...

This is adorable and oh so PUNNY :0) So retro-licious!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tiffany! Thought I'd "pop on over" to say thanks for entering the challenge! ;)

Winter said...

So cute! I love those papers! :)