Monday, September 7, 2009

Strawberry Fields





Happy Labor Day! Hope everyone is enjoying their day off and/or an extra day with loved ones! I landed at O'Hare this morning and had a great time. I will have to share some photos!

I created this 2 page 12 x 12" spread with Janie and Marisa a couple weeks ago using my Studio Calico Over the Rainbow Kit. I thought I would post a little group labor ha! The family picking strawberries on Fathers day in 2005. I made the background using random strips of the cardstock, mounted the photos, and added a little Sassafras extras. I still have to add a little journaling. Maybe a little hidden something with a list of who, what, where, when, and why.

Supplies (all supplies are from Studio Calico main Over the Rainbow kit except items listed below):
Paper:
White textured and Tangerine Tango Cardstock (SU!)
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Extras: Border Punch (Fiskars); Strawberry Bling (SU!); Yellow foam Thickers (AC); Paper Flowers and Fabric Brads (Sassafras)

3 comments:

A Little This and Alot of That said...

Great scrap pages....I like the LO and the papers you used....

did you send me some MS glitter?

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wonderful LO! I love those colors!

(-: Heidi

Sara said...

What adorable Layouts! i really have to get busy on my scrapbooking