Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sketch Girl #13




It is the end of the month and another challenge is up at the sketch girls blog. I loved this sketch, you can swap in so many different patterned papers and place embellies or stamps anywhere on the card. It can be complex or simple. This may be one of my new go to layouts!!! I used the really cool frog prince and sentiment digistamps from Wild Flower Kids and can be bought HERE. It was so cathartic to color this frog image, especially after a rough week at work (hence my blogging absence). See close-up below (notice the fun spica glitter on him).



I was gone craftin' with the gals this weekend, so I left this card for Mike in his office to find while I was gone. This card is lovey, but funny...just my type. Don't forget to check out the Sketch Girl Blog and play along to win digistamps from Wild Flower Kids. Also, check out what the other gals came up with:

Alyssa
Amber
Annie
Bonnie
Harriet
Jennie
Jessica
Julie
Katie
Randee
Sara
Amy (February Guest Designer)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Supplies:
Paper:
Solar White cardstock (Neenah); Basic Black cardstock (SU!); Lemon Tart Bitty Box paper (PTI); Heart Paper (Teresea Collins - CRUSH)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Stamps: Digistamps (WFK)
Extras: New Leaf Button (PTI); Linen Thread (SU!); Red Pearls (Want to Scrap); Copics

15 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh this is adorable!

Amber said...

I love your card Tiffany! The heart pp looks perfect and I love the froggy shine!!! Hope you've had a relaxing weekend. Papercrafting is like therapy after a rough week of work!
Hugs
Amber

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So cute!!! I love the way you colored the frog (you will never see a closeup of my coloring LOL). I hope you had a wonderful w/e crafting away! I am up early and already thinking about the fun week at work ahead of me !

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Excellent coloring on the frog, Tiffany! This card is awesome!

Randee E said...

This is perfect!! Love the coloring and simplicity. The PP is perfect!! I'm sure Mike loved it :0)

KatieTurtle said...

Love the froggie! You are such an awesome copic colorer!

Alyssa S said...

So cute! i love that little frog, and all his sparkle just shows that he truly is a prince...even under all his warts! :o) Great card!

Jess said...

Stunning card! Love the gorgeous coloring job and the bright colors!

~amy~ said...

wow...this is magnificent..your coloring is fabulous!

Brenda said...

This is adorable! I love the frog and the sentiment and patterned paper with it is just perfect!

Jane said...

Adorable! Love that frog!

Anonymous said...

So dang cute!!!!

Unknown said...

I love this!! So sweet and fun!

(-: Heidi

Sara said...

Too cute!!! Love the frog with the red and white!!

Jen Shults said...

Oh my this is just soooo cute! Your coloring is just amazing! Wonderful card!