Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me




Just a quick post today to share with you a card I created using one of my favorite color combos. I love the Berry, Lemon, and Green together! This was a pretty quick card to put together. To create the main image all I did was stitch the circle (slowly to make sure I didn't far too stray out of the circle layers), add the bird transparency (I did add the eye), and doodled around the circle to make it stand out. This looks better IRL, but you will just have to trust me.

I thought this would be a great card for anything. A little birdie told me....
  1. It's your b-day
  2. You're expecting
  3. It's your anniversary
So I left the inside blank for now. Have a great night.

PS - I did have a crafty weekend with Marisa and Janie, so be on the look out for scrapbook pages and a mini album.

Supplies:
Paper:
White and Green cardstock (Archiver's); Lemon Tart and Berry Sorbet (PTI); Patterned Paper (GSD Studios)
Ink: None
Stamps: None
Extras: Scallop border punch (EK Success); Marker (Zigg); Black pearl (Mark Richards); Circle dies (Quickutz); Transparency (GCD Studios); Ribbon (PTI)

3 comments:

Randee E said...

OOh love this layout - will have to go into my stash of ideas for when I'm out of 'em :0) You're right this color combo is GORGEOUS!! And I love the contrasting patterns of the bird and striped background - perfect!

Harriet H said...

what a wonderful card... i like the sentiment and bird....

Harriet

Jess said...

Love the color combo! This is a fab card for so many occasions!