Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nerdy Idea Book




I created this fun idea book by gluing down a few pieces of patterned paper from the Nerdy Bird collection to the outside and inside of chipboard pieces. I inked the edges with white ink and created the title using a Nerdy Bird sticker and Quickutz dies. The chipboard and papers on the inside are bound with a single ring. I decided to embellish the book with a string of buttons and some ribbon on the binder ring. This is a great place to jot down my creative ideas, since the book is portable (approximate measurements are 3.5 x 5 inches). This was a very quick and easy project - I just love the fun and whimsy-ness of this paperline from Sassafras Lass. Yeah, I made up my own word. I can't help it, it just fit :)

Have a great night!
Supplies:
Paper:
Nerdy Bird Patterned Paper (Sassafras Lass); Basic Black Cardstock (SU!); Bitty Dot Paper used to create the number 2 (PTI)
Ink: Snow White (PTI)
Stamps: None
Extras: Nerdy Bird Stickers (Sassafras Lass) Alphabet Dies (Quickutz); Buttons, Twine, Ribbon (PTI)

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!