Sunday, May 23, 2010

2 Weeks...




...Really, has it been that long? I have been so busy I have had not had time to post. The funny part is that I have plenty to post, I just haven't had the time. Wow time really gets away from me sometime. Here is a card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day. It didn't feel like using a mother's day sentiment, but more of just have a beautiful day sentiment. The stamps are from a set from There She Goes, and the card is based off of a sketch in Go To Sketches Magazine. I am wiped - an entire weekend of gardening - so I am off to walk to the dog and go to bed. Have a great night.

PS - I was also super excited to win the Moxie Fab Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge!!! Scroll down to see that post. That card was also a featured as a Creative Card on U Create! - Thanks Kari

Supplies (6x6 card):
Paper:
Bitty Box Patterned Paper (PTI); Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado Cardstock (PTI); Basic Black Cardstock (SU!); Solar White Cardstock (Neenah)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Stamps: Poppies (TSG); Tin Types Background (PTI)
Extras: Copics; Ocean Tides Buttons (PTI); Die (Quickutz)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Your cards and your blog are great! Congrats on you Moxie Fab win - I loved your chair card. You are totally inspiring me to learn how to use copics.