Monday, May 10, 2010

You Rock




I made a quick card for the Moxie Fab World's Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge this weekend. I just made the post with a few hours to spare :)

I decided to go bold with this one by stamping the rocking chair in a fun bright colors, paired it with a pun (you know how I am about puns), and stitched Cosmo Cricket paper.

Enjoy your evening!

Supplies:
Paper:
Solar White cardstock (Neenah); Hawaiian Shores cardstock (PTI); Cherry Hill Patterned Paper (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red (SU!); Hawaiian Shores and Black (PTI)
Stamps: Chairished (PTI)
Extras: Sewing Machine

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I LOVE your fun card!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this and it gives me an idea! thanks!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tiffany! Thanks for entering the Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Sue Lelli said...

This card is just STUNNING! I can't believe you have so few comments. Hopefully people will look at your card now that it was chosen - just like I found it - and tell you how spectacular it is! Truly FAB!

Angela said...

Great card - I just love the colors, and that stamp set is on my wish list! Congrats on being Moxie Fab!

Dee Tollaksen said...

Great card, love it!

Alyssa S said...

WooHoo! Big congrats on the Moxie Fab win!! This card *rocks*!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome and a BIG congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! Huge Congrats!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Congrats! Your card is beautiful. Love the chairs in the bright colors.

Kari Sweeten said...

I am constantly saying "You Rock" so of course I fell in love with your card! I'll be sending my readers your way and will be featuring this as "Creative Card".

Amber said...

Oh this is too cute!!