Sunday, March 15, 2009

Turtles Three

I just took a class on how to use Copic Markers this weekend. I had such a good time learning new colored pencil and copic marker techniques. Hopefully I will get some miles out of my old colored pencils. I will try the Copic and colored pencil combo later in the week (after I get back from a business trip). This is my post class go at coloring with copics using my new Turtles set that was just dying for a little color (ba-dum-bump).

Note: In addition to to the markers photoed below I also used B00 (I forgot to include this into the photo).

Supplies:
Paper: White cardstock (Neenah); So Saffron and Not Quite Navy cardstock (SU!)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Turtles (Hero Arts), Sentiment (SU!)
Extras: Scallop Border Punch (SU!), Old Olive Polytwill Ribbon (SU!), Styled Silver hardware (SU!), Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Markers (Copic).

2 comments:

KatieTurtle said...

Love it! Nice application of coloring techniques. I may have to borrow that stamp sometime!

Randee E said...

Love the color combo - Cute card!