Saturday, March 15, 2014

Crafty Time Layout

Long time no post. I have had a crazy 2013 with lots (I mean lots of change). I have been doing some crafting, but no posting. My goal is to post more regularly.  I am going to change the blog-o a little bit. I hope to not only post more paper crafts, but use my blog as a way to document my house transformations, and the litany of DIY projects that I plan to try. My Pinterest is brimming with them.

I am kicking off my first 2014 post with a scrapbook page. Marisa came over last weekend, and I knew I had to use my Instax to capture our crafty gathering. I added some stitching and gathered ribbon to give it a hand crafted feel to match the subject of the page. I added some Barnwood Mister Huey's to add more visual interest.




Thanks for making your way through the cobwebs and visiting my blog. 

Supplies
Studio Calico Blue Note Scrapbook Kit
Silver Doilies
Barnwood Mister Huey's
AC Dear Lizzy date roller stamp
SU! Midnight Muse ink



No comments: